- This event has passed.
4th Tissue Engineering Symposium 2012
28 August 2012 @ 8:00 am - 29 August 2012 @ 5:00 pm
THE 4TH TISSUE ENGINEERING SYMPOSIUM
The Sydney University Tissue Engineering Network (SuTEN, now known as ADATE) held its 4th Tissue Engineering Symposium in August 2012. This two day world class event brought in leaders from several top universities around the world. Sessions included:
- Programming Stem Cells for Bone, Blood, and Cartilage Regeneration
- Musculoskeletal tissue regeneration
- Cells, molecular signals and tissue regeneration
- Haematopoeitic and vascular regeneration
- General discussion of translation from bench to bed, and industrialization
The theme was particularly useful for early career researchers, all young researchers as well as PhD students.
International Key Speakers Included
- Dennis E. Discher (University of Pennsylvania, USA)
- Vicki Rosen (Harvard University, USA)
- Andrew Carr (Oxford University, UK)
- Jagdeep Nanchahal (Oxford University, UK)
- Murugan Ramalingam (University of Strasbourg, France)
- Pamela Yelick (Tufts University, USA)
- And many more…
- Date: Tuesday 28 August – Wednesday 29 August, 2012
- Venue: The Darlington Centre within the University of Sydney.
- Audience: Industry, Government, Academia and especially early career researchers.
- Program: Download the Program here
This Event was Proudly Sponsored By:
- The University of Sydney
- The School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering
- The Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies
- The Faculty of Science
- Bosch Institute
- MACS Miltenyi Biotec Australia Pty Ltd
- BioScientific Pty Ltd
- Cochlear Ltd